Welcome! I'm Tim McCormack, a software developer, father, and nature boy living in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. I enjoy developing in Clojure, hacking, bicycling, and dark chocolate.
- Blog, infrequently updated (but that's what feeds are for)
- Various programming projects and random snippets
- Contact information
- PGP key for personal communications
I'm just incrementally adding stuff from my feed reader to here; it's not particularly well-organized yet.
Personal blogs (tech)
Predictably, most of the blogs I follow are tech-related.
- Waldo Jaquith: Technology, Virginia and US politics, open government
- Aldo Cortesi: Infosec and software
- Cybergibbons: Infosec: Reverse engineering, hardware, alarm systems
- Dan Luu: "A blog about programming; ¾ technical content, ¼ musings about the industry"
- fuzzy notepad: Software and related topics (mostly web, game dev)
- Chromakode: Software, design, life
- discrete blogarithm: "the personal blog of yan/@bcrypt" - infosec etc.
- Writing (Rachel by the Bay): "Software, technology, sysadmin war stories, and more."
- lcamtuf's blog: Life, infosec, software
- Aral Balkan: Privacy and ethical design
- cemerick: Software, society
- Zenhack: About code
- Matthew Garrett: Infosec, both hardware and software
- Prosthetic Conscience (Jason F. McBrayer): Social media, sysadminning, life
- Technomancy (Phil Hagelberg): Software development, particularly Lua and Clojure
- Audrey Eschright: Writer, community organizer, and software developer
Some also have tech stuff, but it's not the main reason I follow them.
- Idiot Joy Showland: Sarcastic political commentary (mostly UK)
- Things of Interest (qntm): Software and fiction
- Editor: Myself: [defunct?] Hossein Derakhshan's take on life — after 6 years of social coma
- A Working Library: "Reading and writing from Mandy Brown"
- Idle Words: Life (often very funny), software (also funny)
- Patterns in the Void: Cryptography, anarchy, travel
- Shtetl-Optimized: Quantum computing, politics